What do you get when you combine the flexible dieter’s two favorite food groups (chipotle & Sushi)?! You get a sushi burrito of course! These are commonly found in big city hipster restaurants, but now you can make your own macro-friendly version at home–have a sushi burrito party!
Macros (per burrito)
- 140g sushi grade Ahi Tuna Steak* (you may also use Salmon, but it will increase fat content)
- 40g avocado
- 15g Kraft olive oil mayonnaise
- 1-2g sriracha
- 2-3 leaves of butter lettuce
- 20g cooked white rice or sushi rice
- 1 high fiber wrap (I used Xtreme Wellness brand)
*It is EXTREMELY important that you specifically buy sushi grade Ahi Tuna/Salmon. You CANNOT go to a local grocery store and buy tuna out of the fish display due to cross-contamination. I bought mine from whole foods and asked specifically for sushi grade fish, which they keep separate from the display.
- Cut ahi tuna so it is one long piece that fits easily length-wise into burrito.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo and sriracha.
- Assemble all ingredients on wrap and top with the spicy mayo sauce.
- Carefully fold wrap into a burrito and enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."