With stuffed mozzarella crust and garden fresh herbs, this delicious protein pizza will trick your taste buds and fit your macros!
Macros (per pizza)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 80g all-purpose flour
- 48g unflavored whey (I used Quest)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 low fat mozzarella string cheese stick
- 80g pasta sauce
- 18g low fat cheddar cheese
- 14g low fat pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and dry all herbs, then chop finely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all crust ingredients except for mozzarella. If necessary, add a little water (1/2 tsp at a time) until pizza dough consistency is reached.
- Place dough ball on parchment paper sprayed with 0 cal nonstick spray over cookie sheet. Flatten dough ball into one large circle.
- Split mozzarella cheese stick into 4 long pieces and place around the edge of the dough. Roll up sides around the cheese to stuff the outside of the crust.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until done.
- Add pasta sauce, cheese, and pepperoni on top. Bake for another 5 minutes and enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."