No need to stop by the local coffee shop anymore–save your carbs, fat, and money with this homemade Frappuccino! Packed with protein and flavor, this sweet treat will boost your energy and your gains!
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 1 serving)
- 175g crushed ice
- 60g salted caramel whey (I used Carbon Build)
- 12g fat free sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 27g light whipped topping
- 20g Walden Farms caramel syrup
- 30g half & half
- a dash of xanthan gum
- stevia/splenda to taste
- 60g cashew milk
- 30g strong iced coffee or espresso
- Pour ice and all wet ingredients into blender.
- Put all other ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and thick (2-5 minutes)
- Pour into a cup and enjoy! Feel free to add low calorie whipped cream on top and more caramel syrup if your macros allow.
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."