This crunchy on the outside, gooey on the inside peanut butter banana bread is great if you’re craving comfort food but don’t want to break the macro bank!
Macros (per 67g serving)
(recipe yields 10 servings)
- 270g mashed bananas
- 112g light butter
- 50g peanut butter powder (like PB2)
- 180g vanilla whey
- 75g all-purpose flour
- 36g egg whites
- 30g crushed peanuts
- stevia to taste
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt light butter and combine with mashed bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except for crushed peanuts and stir thoroughly until thick cake batter consistency is reached. If necessary (depending on type of protein powder used) add a little water until consistency is correct.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and top with crushed peanuts.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick in the side and it comes out clean, you’ll want the center of the bread to still be moist.
- Enjoy! This bread is best when eaten fresh out of the oven or warmed in microwave/toaster after refrigerating.
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."