Try this easy Chinese takeout dish that cuts out 80% of the carbs in traditional fried rice for the same glorious taste! Not to mention, this one-serving recipe is MASSIVE in volume and packed with protein!
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 1 serving)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 40g chopped white onion
- 3g sesame oil
- 25g soy sauce
- 50g frozen peas & carrots mix
- 170g frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 225g egg whites
- a dash of garlic salt
- Steam cauliflower and then pulse in food processor a few times until it is a rice consistency. Frozen cauliflower, steamed, works best for this recipe.
- Spray skillet/pan with pam and pour in sesame oil. Cook garlic and onions on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, soy sauce, garlic salt, peas and carrots and cook for a few minutes, then shift all pan contents to one side of the pan.
- Beat egg with egg whites lightly and let cook on the other side of the pan (it’s ok if it gets into the vegetables some).
- Once egg/egg whites are almost done cooking, stir everything together and cook for a few more minutes, until done. Enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."