Honey + oatmeal may be one of the best tasting, soul-warming flavor combos ever. Add those flavors into a cookie, and you’ve got a perfect snack or breakfast, if you’re feeling like a rebel.
Macros (per cookie)
(recipe yields 10 cookies)
- 45g light butter
- 60g minute oats
- 70g vanilla whey
- 15g molasses
- 30g honey
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave and stir in molasses, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Let mixture reach room temperature, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix together until cookie dough consistency is reached.
- Place 10 cookies onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes and enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."