“There’s absolutely NO WAY this is HEALTHY!” – actual quote from my husband about this recipe. With such unbelievable macros, you will be shocked by how legit this creamy, cheesy buffalo chicken dip tastes! You will never have to worry about those calorie-dense game day parties with this recipe up your sleeve, and your friends will thank you too!
Macros (per 132g serving)
(recipe yields 5 servings)
- 150g fat free cream cheese
- 50g whipped greek cream cheese
- 380g canned shredded chicken, drained (2 10 oz cans)
- 50g Bolthouse Farms ranch dressing
- 50g Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- 28g fat free cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, microwave fat free cream cheese and greek cream cheese for about 20 seconds and stir.
- Stir in chicken, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour into oven-safe bowl and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."