Here’s some cookie dough that won’t give you salmonella but will help you reach your protein goal! It is indeed a dream come true.
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 2 servings)
- 65g vanilla whey
- 30g all-purpose flour
- 130g unsweetened applesauce
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- stevia/splenda to taste
- 40g candy bar of choice (I used a crunch bar)
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Add unsweetened applesauce until cookie dough consistency is reached (may not need all 130g; depends on protein powder used)
- Crush candy bar into small pieces and add to cookie dough. Enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."