These guilt-free cookies are perfect any time, any day, any season of the year! They are a must for any flexible dieter with a sweet tooth!
Macros (per cookie)
(recipe yields 10 bars)
- 25g light butter
- 1 egg
- 75g unsweetened applesauce
- 63g vanilla whey
- 14g fat free sugar free butterscotch pudding mix
- 60g all purpose flour
- 20g light brown sugar
- stevia/splenda to taste
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large mixing bowl. Stir in applesauce and let cool until mixture reaches room temperature or slightly warm.
- Beat egg into mixture and then mix in vanilla whey, pudding mix, flour, splenda/stevia to taste and baking powder.
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet and scoop out 1-1.5” of cookie dough onto the parchment paper. You should be able to make about 10 cookies.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until you can place a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean. Enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."