These guilt-free cookies are perfect any time, any day, any season of the year! They are a must for any flexible dieter with a sweet tooth!
Macros (per cookie)
(recipe yields 10 bars)
- 25g light butter
- 1 egg
- 75g unsweetened applesauce
- 63g vanilla whey
- 14g fat free sugar free butterscotch pudding mix
- 60g all purpose flour
- 20g light brown sugar
- stevia/splenda to taste
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large mixing bowl. Stir in applesauce and let cool until mixture reaches room temperature or slightly warm.
- Beat egg into mixture and then mix in vanilla whey, pudding mix, flour, splenda/stevia to taste and baking powder.
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet and scoop out 1-1.5” of cookie dough onto the parchment paper. You should be able to make about 10 cookies.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until you can place a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean. Enjoy!