Hey guys, Holly here I have some exciting news to share with you!
It’s likely most of you follow us along on our social media channels, so you may already know that this month marks the final month of my ‘Building’ phase.
With 6 months of hard work done and dusted, I am now embarking on a 12 Week Fat Loss goal and would love for you to join me! All you will need to follow along is a subscription to the Workout Builder and Carbon Diet Coach. See below for details:
Training using the biolayne.com Workout Builder
- For the next 12 weeks you will be following right alongside me using my current training programs available on the Biolayne Workout Builder.
- This is 12 weeks of gym-based programming with a lower body focus, specifically on the quad and glutes (+ a bonus 4 week post diet recovery program to follow along after)
- The program includes x5 resistance based training sessions per week, with x1 day which focuses on the upper body, as well as plenty of core throughout.
- Programs can be modified to suit an ‘at home’ training environment using our advanced workout programmer. If you don’t have access to the suggested equipment, simply scroll through our exercise selections to accommodate what you do have access to.
- An awesome feature of the Workout Builder is that it has over 270 exercise demonstrations to help you with your technique for many of my favorite exercises.
- I also provide you with education and guidance about when and how to make adjustments to your cardio (if necessary), along with education about daily step targets to help keep you accountable to your weekly activity levels.
Nutrition using Carbon Diet Coach
- Sign up to my NEW coaching App, Carbon Diet Coach. Select your goal of either fat loss, muscle gain, weight maintenance or reverse dieting, enter some key pieces of information about yourself and the coach will literally do the rest.
- Log your meals using our advanced, yet easy to use food tracker, then check in with the coach on your preferred check in day.
- The coach uses a science based coaching algorithm, developed by myself, Layne, and fellow dietitian Keith Kraker, to analyze your weekly progress and refine your nutrition recommendations to keep you on track towards your goal.
- You get to choose your rate of weekly weight loss or allowable weekly weight gain (if building), and the coach will keep you on track. Just like I would if I were coaching you.
- For those of you who know me, I am a big advocate of ‘Flexible Dieting’, so as it stands, the coach is designed to provide you with your daily nutritional targets in the form of calories, protein, carbohydrate and fat. This way you get to choose what you want to eat, rather than follow a restrictive meal plan. It’s that simple.
If you want to see who else is participating in the 12 Week ’Get Lean and Train with Me’ or simply be a part of our amazing Facebook community. Visit https://www.facebook.com/carbondietcoach/
We have just under 1000 members who are all here to not only support and encourage you through this journey, but to also share your experiences, recipes, and answer questions you might have along the way. The group is super active, as are Layne, Keith and myself in answering questions you might have about the coach or anything to do with the 12 Week program!
Once you achieve your goal, what’s next?
Once my 12 Week ‘Get Lean and Train with Me’ Program comes to an end, you are more than welcome to continue your subscription with Carbon Diet Coach. If you achieve your dream physique and no longer want to use the coach, you can simply cancel your subscription with carbon. Or perhaps like me, you’re off to relax and enjoy a vacation and a cocktail or two, you can switch goals to reverse diet!
What about Training
Biolayne workout builder has some 40 unique training programs that cater to all goals. These range from strength and powerlifting, bodybuilding and hypertrophy, as well as glute focus and female specific programs. What’s great is that these also accommodate beginners who are new to resistance training, right through to advanced athletes. If you enjoyed my 12 week lower body focused program on the workout builder, you are welcome to stick around and use my, or any of our other awesome programs!
If you want to take a break from me, which is very likely as my 12 week training block is very challenging, you are welcome to cancel your membership, there are no lock in contracts, and of course we welcome you back at any time. If you are unable to continue your program due to extenuating circumstances, please contact me for assistance.
Feel free to reach out to myself or my team at any time during your journey if you need help!