Layne Norton Australia Tour 2016
Layne’s camps have become legendary for their ability to educate, entertain, & have a great time. Layne returns with friends down under for the first time in two years to conduct seminars and training camps.
Who are the seminars & camps for?
The camps and seminars are for competitors looking to take their training and nutrition to the next level; coaches who are looking to get better at their craft; or anyone who wants to further their knowledge of training and nutrition and be empowered and inspired at the same time.
When and where are the events?
Melbourne Seminar ($149 AUD) – Friday 25th March at ReCreation Gym Burwood East 6-9 pm
Melbourne 2-day camp ($899 AUD) – Saturday 26th – Sunday 27th March at ReCreation Gym Burwood East 9am-5pm
Perth Seminar ($149 AUD) – Tuesday 29th March 2016 (Location TBA) 6-9pm
Perth 2-Day camp ($899 AUD) – Wednesday 30th – Thursday 31st March (Location TBA) 9am-5pm
Sydney 2 day camp ($899) – Saturday 2nd – Sunday April 3rd at Warrior Performance 9am-5pm
Sydney 1 day camp ($499 AUD) – Monday 4th April at Warrior Performance 9am-5pm
Sydney Seminar ($149 AUD) – Tuesday 5th April 2016 Warrior Performance 6-9pm
List your name which camp/seminar you plan to attend in the comment section when you checkout on paypal)
We have secured some of the top fitness experts and pros in the world to appear at this camp.
Notable experts and pros confirmed will include
- Natural Pro & Physique Coach, Dr. Layne Norton, PhD Nutritional Sciences
- Natural Pro & 3DMJ Coach Eric Helms PhD(c) Exercise Science
- IFBB Bikini Pro & Physique Coach Laurin Conlin MS(c) Exercise Physiology
- Natural Pro and Physique Coach Paul Revelia
What activities will the camps entail?
- Daily workouts with pros and experts
- Daily seminars & Q&A with pros and experts
- Technique instruction
What does the cost of the camps include?
- Seminars and Q&As with the experts and pros.
- 3 training sessions that will include instruction from some of the best experts on form & programming in the world. Not to mention hardcore training with awesome people.
- Form technique breakdown to ensure maximum safety and effectiveness of lifts
- Instruction of advanced strength and hypertrophy techniques such as blood flow restriction training.
- Slides from all the talks will be provided to the camp attendees so they can still have the info after the camp is over
- 2 Day camps will have more time for instruction, seminars, and Q&A whereas one day camps will cover lifting technique and a short time for Q&A.
- 2 Day camps are limited to a maximum of 25 participants. Sydney one day camp is limited to the first 20 participants.
What do the seminars include?
The seminars will be 3 hours in total
Seminars will be conducted by Layne Norton, Eric Helms, and Laurin Conlin on training and nutrition.
How to I reserve my slot?
Make payment via the paypal buttons above or alternatively: