This macro-friendly take on this classic Thai dish is surprisingly easy and sure to be a hit for the entire family! Don’t worry about it being too hot; you can control the spiciness by adding as little or as much red pepper as you’d like.
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 4 servings)
- 745g chicken breast
- 190g yellow squash
- ¾ tsp minced garlic (or 3 garlic cloves)
- 260g red, yellow, orange peppers
- 160g coconut cream (find in Asian section)
- 45g Thai red curry paste
- ¼ tsp ginger puree
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Chop chicken into small pieces. Spray pan with non-stick spray and cook chicken and garlic together over stovetop on medium-high heat until cooked through.
- Add chopped veggies and turn heat to low, stirring every few minutes.
- In a bowl combine coconut cream, ginger, and red curry paste.
- Pour mixture into chicken/veggies and combine all ingredients.
- Add red pepper flakes to desired spiciness. Serve alone or over rice. Enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."