S’mores + cheesecake + doughnuts = PERFECTION! This recipe is especially perfect for those trying to shed some bodyfat but satisfy their sweet tooth.
Macros (per doughnut holes)
(recipe yields 12 doughnuts holes)
- 225g light cream cheese
- 85g chocolate whey
- 10g dark cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- stevia/splenda to taste
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 10 mini marshmallows
- 2g fat free graham cracker crumbles
- Let light cream cheese sit out until room temperature, or microwave until slightly melted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, chocolate whey, cocoa powder, egg, stevia/splenda, and baking powder and stir until until smooth.
- Place batter into greased mini cupcake pan (12 holes) and sprinkle graham cracker crumbles on top. They will actually puff up in the oven and look like doughnut holes rather than cupcakes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until done.
- Cut mini marshmallows into four smaller pieces and place a few on top of each doughnut hole; use a little water to help them adhere. Feel free to drizzle with a little chocolate syrup and enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."