Who doesn’t love peanut butter, cookie dough, and fudge?! This recipe combines all of them together to create an epic high protein dessert! With just a few simple ingredients that are probably already in your pantry you can whip this up in just a few minutes!
Macros (per 24g serving)
(recipe yields 15 servings)
- 40g marshmallow fluff
- 20g coconut oil
- 100g jif whips peanut butter
- 40g jif peanut butter powder (or PB2)
- 100g vanilla whey (I used Carbon Build)
- 28g mini chocolate chips
- stevia/splenda to taste
- Melt marshmallow fluff and coconut oil in microwave until completely melted. Let sit until just warm.
- Add all other ingredients and fold together.
- Add water until dough consistency is reached. Be very careful only to add about ½ tsp of water at a time (you don’t want sticky dough).
- Place dough on parchment paper, flatten, and shape into a rectangle.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Cut into small pieces and enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."