This quick and easy protein packed shrimp scampi is the perfect 15-minute week night meal!
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 2 servings)
- 28g light butter
- 100g uncooked soybean noodles
- ½ lemon
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 140g raw shrimp
- sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley and capers
- Bring a pot of water to boil with enough water to cover noodles. Simmer noodles for 5 minutes or until desired texture is reached.
- Drain noodles and rinse quickly with cold water.
- Add 14g butter and garlic to saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook shrimp until pink then remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, heat up the rest of the butter in the microwave for 5 seconds or until melted. Stir in juice from half of a lemon.
- Place noodles on dish and pour butter/lemon sauce over it. Then place contents of saucepan over noodles.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and capers. Add a dash of lemon zest on top and enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."