It doesn’t get much better than chocolate chip cookies, oreos, and brownies… unless you have all three combined, while hitting your macros like a pro. Trust me, you are going to want this recipe in your baking arsenal!
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 4 servings)
- 4 oreos
- 20g light butter
- 30g vanilla whey
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 15g egg whites
- 70g unsweetened applesauce
- 15g all purpose flour
- 15g chocolate chips
- 5g Hershey’s dark cocoa powder
- 50g chocolate whey
- ½ tsp baking powder
- stevia/splenda to taste
- water to consistency
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In one bowl (chocolate chip cookie bowl), melt butter, then add 20g applesauce.
- Add vanilla whey, vanilla extract, egg whites, flour, chocolate chips, ¼ tsp baking powder, and stevia/splenda to taste. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine chocolate whey, cocoa powder, 50g applesauce, stevia/splenda to taste, ¼ tsp baking powder, and water until brownie batter consistency is reached.
- Pour/press cookie dough into greased muffin pan (4 spaces).
- Press oreo on top of cookie dough.
- Pour brownie batter on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean. Enjoy!