The two best sweet treats are combined into one ridiculously tasty recipe that will trick your tastebuds and keep you on track!
Macros (per cookie)
(recipe yields 6 cookies)
- 60g light butter
- 40g whipped cream cheese
- 80g vanilla whey
- 95g all-purpose flour
- 60g egg whites
- stevia/splenda to taste
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 14g mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp rainbow sprinkles
- ¼ tsp butter extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and cream cheese in mixing bowl for a few seconds until warm (not too hot).
- Mix in all other ingredients except for chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles.
- Place 6 scoops of cookie dough onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles on top of cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."