When your macros are low and you’re craving a cheeseburger, this recipe is your savior! Drizzle a little sugar free ketchup on top and you’re in business!
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 8 servings)
- 180g chopped onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 500g lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 150g egg whites
- 60g all-purpose flour
- 30g low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook garlic and onions over stovetop in a pan greased with 0 calorie nonstick spray until about half-way cooked through.
- Add ground beef and cook with onions until done. Remove from heat and cool for about 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together egg, egg whites, and flour. Once cooled, add beef/onion mixture and stir well.
- Pour into greased pie dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 10 more minutes until done. Enjoy!
Choose from several training programs for different goals and difficulty level.
Get YOUR questions answered every week by Layne himself.
Discover a plethora exclusive articles and videos on nutrition and training from some of the top experts in the world.
Layne hosted a series of webinars and live training sessions.
"Not only does Layne talk the talk, he's walked the walk. I recommend listening to and reading his resources to any of my friends looking for science-backed fitness information to guide them on their path of knowledge expansion within the realm of fitness. He's one of the few people i've found to be a reliable, educational, no b.s. resource."